- Perform audit assignments related to Company’s risk management, operations, and financial areas (including compliance with internal policies and procedures, regulations, and guidelines issued by the regulatory authorities, where applicable).
- Communicate and clarify audit findings and provide recommendations to the auditees in the course of the audit and exit meetings.
- Undertake and assist in special investigations or projects assigned by the Audit Committee, Board of Directors or requested by the Senior Management based on clear terms of reference.
- Develop and update audit programs with new or revised Company policies, procedures, as well as applicable rules, regulations, and guidelines issued by the regulatory authorities.
- Prepare an Audit Planning Memorandum, Audit Visit Letters, audit and investigation report for review by the Head of Group Internal Audit.
- Provide timely feedback to Head of Group Internal Audit and auditees on the result of the audit assignments, especially major finding.
- Update the Head of Group Internal Audit on the progress of audit/ projects/administrative tasks assigned on a timely basis.
- Provide input related to audit review and scope for key subsidiaries within the Group to the Head of Group Internal Audit for the annual Audit Strategic Plan and Audit Risk Assessment.
- Carry out follow-up on outstanding audit issues in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain key relationships with the Management.
- Assist in compiling the Internal Audit Annual Report and year-end Audit Activity Report by reviewing assignments undertaken throughout the year.
- Continuously identify and recommend areas in order to improve audit effectiveness and efficiency, including the update of the Internal Audit Manual.
- Be responsible for internal administration work (e.g. read internal memos and external circulars, update relevant rules and guidelines issued by regulatory authorities, update relevant registers and index, back-up data files, update timesheet, filing of audit working papers, make constructive recommendations for improvement of the audit working systems, etc.)
- Perform any other related duties that the audit management may require from time to time and other matters ancillary to the above.
- Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance / Accountancy Banking or equivalent in relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in internal auditing or equivalent
- Good command of English with strong analytical, report writing and communication skills;
- Possess good auditing skills and be able to demonstrate good understanding of the business, governance, risk management and internal controls;
- Systematic, objectives driven and result oriented;
- Willing to travel.
Interested candidate, please send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 5 years of working experience in the related field
Location: Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Company: MALAYAN UNITED MANAGEMENT SDN BHD
Department: Group Internal Audit Department
Job Level: Executive