- To prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statement including profit & loss, balance sheet, tax computations and others financial report.
- To handle group consolidation and prepare of group return.
- To handle group cash flow including monitoring daily bank balances, cash flow forecast and planning & verification of weekly payments.
- Responsible to manage and monitor company performance including assessment of product costing and profitability.
- Responsible to ensure company’s accounting records & systems are complied with company’s policies, related tax & statutory requirements.
- Responsible to review journal entries and ensure inter-companies accounts are accurate and maintain up to date General Ledger.
- Responsible to plan and verify weekly and monthly payments.
- Liaise with Auditors, Tax Consultant, Bankers, Telco and government
- Age: More than 28 years old
- Required languages : English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Good acknowledge of accounting standard, tax regulation and legal requirement.
- Ability to work as a team as well as lead a team.
- Meticulous with an eye for details.
Interested candidate, please send your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
Salary: RM3500 - RM5000
Experience: 5 years in related field with retailing business environment
Location: 191 Jalan Ampang Kuala Lumpur
Company: MJ Department Stores Sdn Bhd
Job Level: Senior Executive