- Perform Microbiology Analysis of incoming selected Raw Materials / Packaging Materials in process products.
- To perform swab test for machinery, people (hand/gloves), machine cloth and culinary and area.
- To perform air quality (filters) tests.
- To prepare monthly or daily report (inclusive of inventory control of microbiological activities / swab test results).
- To involve in internal and external calibration in QA equipments.
- To perform hygiene check and pest control activities.
- To ensure cleanliness of in charged areas and good keeping of the equipment.
- To assist in arrangement and monitoring the insect and rodent activities.
- Any other tasks given by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Food Technology / Nutrition / Dietetics.
- Minimum 1-year experience is required for this position. However, fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Working experience in microbe lab would be added advantage.
Interested candidate, please send your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Experience: 1 year of working experience in related field (Non-Executive)
Location: Seksyen 16 Shah Alam
Company: Network Foods Industries Sdn Bhd
Job Level: Non-Executive