- The Group Financial Controller is responsible for direct supervision of all day-today accounting and financial activities including the supervision of daily and period end processes, such as, Quarterly and Annual reporting while supervising AR, AP, Treasury, GL and related reporting. The GFC will also create and implement systems which align with the policies and procedures at our company.
- Review group financial statements, group consolidation & quarterly announcements to ensure they are prepared accurately and in compliance with statutory requirements, such as Bursa Malaysia, MFRS/IFRS, etc.
- Responsible on all spectrum of the finance functions, including operational finance, corporate finance, treasury, taxation as well as management and financial management and reporting
- Finance and accounting-related operations. Support monthly/quarterly end closing process.
- Work closely with auditors, tax agent, bankers and other authorities.
- A member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- A minimum 10 years working experience, preferably including companies listed on Bursa Malaysia
- Familiar with corporate finance, taxation and company law
- Good leadership and presentation skills
Interested candidate, please send your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
Experience: A minimum 10 years working experience preferably including companies listed on Bursa Malaysia
Location: Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Company: MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BERHAD
Department: Group Finance Department
Job Level: Senior Management