- Responsible to conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics project on time and within budget.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos and websites, which may include doing photo-shoot and editing.
- Ensure to discuss effectual creative directions, brand consistency and top standards of executive for marketing materials improvement.
- Develop and design layouts of marketing materials-inclusive of copy and images.
- Present the design and concepts to immediate Superior or Management as and when needed.
- Assist others for creative thinking as well as brain storming sessions.
- Work with agency on layouts of intranet and website design.
- To perform and others duties with in the department as and when assigned by immediate superior.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Have some graphic designing experience.
- Minimum 1-year successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house web team for a product-driven business.
- Strong portfolio of illustrations on jobs done.
- Familiarity with use of DSLR camera and design software and technologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Good communications skills, flexible and the ability to thinks out the box.
- Ability to work under pressure, work methodically and able to meet short deadlines.
Interested candidate, please send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 1 year successful professional design experience
Location: 191 Jalan Ampang Kuala Lumpur
Company: MJ Department Stores Sdn Bhd
Job Level: Executive