- To achieve sales target, margin and profit for the assigned portfolio.
- Able to draw up sales plan, select and purchase products that meet customer’s requirements and the merchandising philosophy of the departmental store.
- Analyse consumer buying patterns and predict future trends regularly.
- Review performance indicators, e.g. sale and discount levels.
- Source for new merchandise and review existing ones to ensure products remain competitive.
- Establish strong business partnership through negotiation and coordination with suppliers and concessionaire vendor.
- To liaise with key departments on planning and organising promotion activities.
- Perform store visits to ensure suitable standards of visual presentation are met and able to draw sale.
- To conduct periodic review on brand’s performance.
- Perform all other administrative duties relevant to the department.
- Any other duties and ad-hoc assignments assigned by the Management or Superior as and when required.
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in any related field.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills. Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Problem-solving skills, including being able to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyse information.
- Must be able to prioritise and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organised, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- Ability to work as a team as well as lead a team.
Salary: RM3500 - RM6000
Experience: Min 3 years as merchandiser/buyer in a retailing environment or related sector
Location: 191 Jalan Ampang Kuala Lumpur
Company: Living Quarters Sdn Bhd
Job Level: Senior Executive / D2