- Handle the full set of accounts for a group of companies involving monthly, quarterly and annual accounts closings in an accurate and timely manner;
- To prepare the audited account and liaise with the external auditors relating to the audit matters;
- To prepare the budgets and forecast;
- Perform day-to-day account transactions and operations;
- To ensure proper maintenance of records, documents, and filling to support all accounting entries;
- To liaise with company secretary, internal auditors, tax agent, statutory body and any other relevant parties on related matters;
- To handle the treasury function in monitoring the company cash flows position, and placement and withdrawal of funds;
- To liaise with the bankers and monitor the Company’s financial facilities held at various financial institutions;
- To monitor and ensure compliance with the rules & regulation governed by the relevant regulatory body for the money lending license;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Superior from time to time.
- Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance / Accountancy Banking or equivalent.
- > 6 years of working experience in the related field
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge in AutoCount accounting system will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge of banking facilities;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently and proactive.
- Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate
- Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance / Accountancy /
- Banking or equivalent.
Interested candidate, please send your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: > 6 years of working experience in the related field
Location: Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Company: MALAYAN UNITED MANAGEMENT SDN BHD
Department: Group Finance Department
Job Level: Executive